MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE


Finally back from my wonderful vacation . . . I enjoyed the whole process, learned a lots of human behavior. . . . . . . awesome scenery, people, environment, and also SHOPPING ! ! ! But I didn't buy anything . . . . coz the stuff is not kind mine . . . all electronic equipments which is totally useless ! ! But one thing that really BURST my nerves into pieces . . . . iPhone 3G of 16 GB only sell 1200RMB . . . oh my god . . .it's so CRAZY ! ! ! if Malaysia I think more than 1500 or something . . ! ! ! Hw I knw??? coz our tour guide got one . . . and he told us everything about it . . . I even see his iPhone whether it's original or WHAT ! ! ! I can't deny that china is full of A-stock . . . but sometimes it also got original . . . hahaha ! ! ! I even told him that iPhone 3Gs cost more than 6000RMB and he was shocked . . . . the main reason I think is bcoz iPhone was assembled in China, which is more cheaper without any additional tax burden . . . . . Talk about TAX ! ! ! makes me think of another thin . . . . BEER ! ! ! ! ! I can't believe how cheap the beer sell in China . . . imagine a Heineken bottle that cost rm8, but in China it just cost 5.50rmb which is around rm 2.8 . . . . . WALAO ! ! ! ! Malaysia's government sure earn tons of money on BEER tax . . . . I think the tax is 3times if compare with CHina 's tax . . . . haizzzz

Thursday, December 17, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "AMazing experience . . . ."

Write a comment