MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE


Its been 2 weeks I didn't update my blog . . . . even some of my memorable moments for this few days I couldn't share with ya guys. Most of the factors is laziness, rather than busy . . .(I think) Just now I only back Klang for my preparation to my vacation . . . . . freaking tired. Yesterday I gym for 2 hours, attend tutorial classes, finish my stupid individual college coursework, revise my macroeconomics subject, without any rest . . . . normally after gym I must at least have a min 2 hours nap to restore back my energy, but yesterday it's totally out of my expectations ! ! ! so today I must sleep more earlier ( start from 8pm) . . . . . . coz my flight time is at 6am and I must get to the airport before 3am. TOTALLY INSANE ! ! ! !

When I packing up my stuff to my travel bag . . . . I find my Jacket out, wondering what is gonna happen if the weather at there is not as cold as I've expected ? ? ? I check the weather at there through internet and currently it just 17 or 16 celcius ! ! ! ! OH SHIT . . . . which mean that the weather is familiar like genting ONLY ! ! ! if really do . . . .then I bring my jacket is just a waste of time . . . . maybe I be sweating like hell if I really wear that jacket at current weather . .
. The early of this year, which is january before CNY . . . I went macau with my family, that time we didn't care much about the weather, we only thought that the celcius is only below 20. . . but when we get there at the firstday , end up with shaking leg and body . . . . . . it was freaking cold that I can't even walk like a normal person . . . that few days the average celcius is below 10'c. After we back from macau . . . . . I have a serious fever for almost a week before I can get up from the bed ! ! ! After we learned the lesson from last time, we decided to buy the jacket which totally can resist - celcius. But after I keep on checking the weather now . . .still 17'c . SO DISAPPOINTED ! ! ! !

Thursday, December 10, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "The Final TouchDown ! ! !"

Write a comment