MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE


Next week my friends is asking me to go clubbing with them . . . Generally, when peoples ask me for ' entertainment hour ' , I will say YES without any hesitation . . . but sometimes I often will 'fly aeroplane ', which mean I will rejected them at last minute. I know its a bad behavior . . . . but actually the reason I'm repeating the same behavior is because I'm a weak in managing my time ! ! Everyday no matter where I am . . . . ' late ' word is SHOWN on my forehead as I can do something that takes lots of lots of time . . .

And the next week is my ' big day ', so I also want to experience to be an adult (never been before). . . so I told my friends that I'll be there . . . . . Wahahaha ! ! ! Now I'm wondering which location is better and more 'peace' , definitely will be in Subang Sunway, but which location ? ? ? is it Bar celona better ? ? or AMOS better ? ? ? I just want a places that can let me to have fun and enjoy the rhythm of the musics with my friends . . . I never ' wild 'with my friend before . . . and hopefully I can enter inside the club since I'm still under-aged. Hahaha . . . . Another problem I'm most concern about, I can't take any 'heavy drinks' . . . . . I know myself as I easy to get drunk even a 1 bottles of Heineken . . . My friends told me that they planned to order a Whisky or Vodka to ' celebrate ' with me . . . actually they want to see my ' reaction ' after and before ! ! I know it . . . after drunk I can do something that is totally foolish and stupid coz I can't control myself already . . . and end up with faint ! !


AH LIM . . NEXT WEEK . . . I WON'T REPEAT MY 'AEROPLANE' AGAIN . . . MAYBE AT THIS TIME ! !

Saturday, November 21, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "I will . . . . sure I will ! ! !"

Write a comment