MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE


MONDAY :


Nearly 11pm , and I'm still wondering what I gonna do for tomorrow . . . should I going K.L at 10.45am or 9.00am ? ? ? But my mind certainly got an answer "of course as late as possible" . After that , I'm preparing for packing up my stuff for tomorrow . . . Suddenly , a song that caught my entire attention . . . a song that makes me recalled back my previous memories , though I can't remember the songs name but it truly familiar . Kinda country music ' viva la vida ' feelings which brings me a lot of imagination about future . . . haha ! ! ! sounds crazy but it really gives me that kind of feelings . After that , I lying on my bed and focus on every songs that ' came after ' my ears . . . Few minutes later , I can felt the satisfaction that can't describe in words . When I was on my vacation in Bali ' 2008 school holidays ' we were staying at a super 'view' hotel at the middle of nowhere , that day also is on night . . . my dad was watching his ' indo speaking ' shows , I'm not interested on Bali's tv channels . . . that's why I went out for a walk , the moment I listening to my mp3 , I saw a lots a lots of "twinkle star " shinning around the universe . . . I totally stunted for that scene . . . can't even describe my feelings in words , extremely NICE ! ! ! a country songs with a good environment sure gives you a different perspective think of lives ! ! ! I guess this is most people think about the advantages of vacation . . . surely can inspires you in life lessons . . . Hope this coming December vacation I can feel it again . . . .

Tuesday, November 3, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Sudden Feelings . . ."

Write a comment