MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE

Oh my god , why today my entire luck is "zero" degree level ! ! ! I can't believe this computer has taken me DOWN . . .ToT ! ! ! Never been humiliated like this before . . if all my secondary school's friend know this 'news' , they will laugh at me 24hours non-stop . . . today my ITS (information system whatever ) lessons is take place at computer lab . Me and my friends should be happy and excited about it , because we finally can "play" those computers . . . even one of my friend said its time for us to play Dota (warcralf) at computer lab without get noticed by tutor , but actually we just joking . . .

After that tutor arrived , she give us some instructions and guild-lines of how to prepares a formatted paper that full of 'stupid' things . At first , I thought it just quite 'fine' for me . . . so i didn't listen to what tutor has explain to us . Haizzz . . . and then the nighmare begins . . . Tutor give us some times to finish the " paper " , when tutor haven't explain finish . . . me already starts typing the word , and most importantly is typing without following any instructions .GOSH . . .

After few minutes , I thought I had already finished the words and get ready for my " free-style " arrange the words . . . but . .. .when I raised my hand and waiting for tutor to check my workings , she just keep on rejecting my works and say " follow the lines and spacing " . That moments my mind was blank like a piece of paper . . . that's my normal reaction ( I will started to lost my mind when I panic ) I gave up of my " free-style " pattern to " asking for help " . But unfortunately , my friends all already finished and waiting for me . . . and I still wondering " how to make the words look straight" . I was like giving up by asking all peoples around me . . my friends all help me to check the errors , and the mistakes are too much on words numbering lines and align texts . They purposely want to prank me by saying they want to leave me alone with the tutor ! ! ! And my mind SHOUTED NO NO . . . . .

Suddenly my another friend see my workings , I ask him to check whether got any mistakes , but he request all the girls that still in the computer lab for help . . . all girls surrounded me . . . and help me correct the mistakes . . . I can't speak a proper words . . and just keep on saying " paiseh " and " paiseh " continuously . . . so embarrassing of asking those girls help me . . . Luckily at last , I also get a "correct" working . . .and told my tutor " ho liao " (finished) . Only can free from staying at the camputer lab . When I open the computer lab door , all my friends waiting me at outside . And because of that " help " . . . I been teased "zat" for nearly an hour . . . I can't believe my computer skill will be like this . . . that kelly can finish , impossible I can't finish ? ? ? All my secondary school friends know I'm computer game expert and know more computer information especially graphic card than them , if they know what I been through today . . . they sure LAUGH AT me forever . . .


HOPE NEXT TIME I CAN FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ACCORDING TO WHAT TUTOR HAS SAID , AND NEVER DO "FREE-STYLE" WORKS . . . Because the percentages of failure is 100% ! ! !

Friday, October 23, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "So "SUI "embarrassing of today ! ! !"

Write a comment