MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE


FRIDAY :

Today I'm ready to get back Klang , and luckily this friday I no need to get up in morning . Normal friday my 1st tutorial class on friday should be 8am , and I gonna wake up at 6.45am , which is tooo early for me. . . " I even can't catch the STUPID buss and that's the reason I always late to college"

But luckily that english tutor "lazy to say her name" told us that this week the friday class canceled , so I can sleep until 9.50am only get up . And my sister fetch me back to Klang . . . . but I felt a bit guitly , If me and kelly going back by car . . . then how about the others " I mean another 4 klang friends " . My sister's car can't afford another 2 persons . In morning , my initial thought is that , if my sister need to wait me till I finish my 5.30pm classes . . . then I should ask my sister go back first and I going KTM and LRT with them . 2.00pm , my sister phoned me and said she must finish her Medical experiment until 5.10pm before she can back , so I'd no more choices but follow my sister's car . . . lucky for me and kelly enjoying air-cond without any "crowded condition" . On the way , I keep on thinking where they reaching now "issit KL central or Subang jaya station" . . in my mind GUILTY words is more than ENOUGH ! ! ! ! Its 7.03pm , and I already reached my front-door . When I taking my dinner . . . I was wondering "where is grandmother" ? ? ? My mom told me that grandmother is in hospital this morning , Her word SHOCKEDD my mind . . . a lots of ? ? ? ? appeared in my brain . Granny is just suffered a minor stroke at her left eyes . . . its doesn't seems that serious . But she need to stay in the hospital and some X-ray check up for further information . 9.00pm we arrived SJMC "now the name is SIMEDARBY HEALTHCARE " , when we go into the room . . I saw my granny watching the Tv , but in quite tired faces . . . I say "hi" to granny , when granny noticed me , her first word is . . . . "yongboy is your face get better? (saying my pimples problem issit cured) " When I heard what she's said , I just nodding and say YEs yes . . . suddenly my eyes became "red" , I walk out the room to calm down and wondering . . . its my tears ! ! ! ! Can't believe it . . . my granny's still so concern about my pimples rather than other problems . . . maybe I was touched by what granny said to me . From that moments , I really wanna say SORRY Granny , because sometimes U like to "leter" me , but actually u just showing ur love to me . . . just the way of love "leter" is not comfortable for me . "1 week she can leter me more than 8 times " But from now on , I will take all your words seriously . . . . . . . . I'm SORRY GRANNY ! ! ! WISH U can recover back as soon as possible and "leter" me again . .HAHA ! ! !

Saturday, October 17, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "I'm sorry granny. . . . . ."

Write a comment