MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE




Tonight I should hanging out with my friend at Bukit Tinggi , because I need to give him back his assignment , don’t know how to explain this friend . . . last 2 weeks he ask me for drink ,and I thought its just a normal outgoing , when we reached the “ Red Island Coffee” and order some drinks . . . only he say the main subject of asking me out (he want me to help his assignment) and the assignment is accounting subject , that’s why he choose me to do it coz I’m the only guy that is pick accounting as my courses . . . I didn’t rejected and just help him , I tell him to give me 2 weeks because I need some times to finish it . . . . but actually the assignment is quite frustrating after I looked the whole content . . . the whole accounting questions looks a bit different with my college “pattern” . Can’t understand why INTI college ‘s accounting words is so different , I should the fashion is more older than my college . . . example like receivable (my way)=debtor(my friend way) and others which give me a lots of ? ? ? ? ? in my mind . I thought INTI college should be more “trend “ and follows the current method word of account , but apparently its not the way I been expecting for . . . .
After 10.30pm , my friend’s car already at my front-door . . . then I just follows his car to the Station 1 restaurant and have some drinks . Maybe that day my mood is a bit “high” so I order 2 small bottles of CARLBERG , my friend just order a blended strawberry juice . After that , I looking at him and say . . . u should drink beer like me so that we can drunk together , but actually I just joking coz he still need to drive me HOME . . . we been chat –chatting for nearly 1 and half hours , just by saying some useless topics “ girls ,studies , and others” . As usual , after I finished a bottle . My face started to become red . . . but I still in conscious condition and continue our conversation . . .but after 2nd bottle . . . my mind is a bit “heating” and I started to say some stupid words , eventually I haven’t drunk , just my words out from my mouth is a bit “drunk” . My friend said to me “your pattern can’t curi-curi drink beer because your face easily to be bocor “ and I just keep on laughing . . . .At 12.05am , we’re ready to go . . . and then suddenly got a person come approached my and ask us for some donation for their orphan society . . . Haizz , why everytimes those guys like to find me but not my friend . . that guy just keep on explaining to me and not my friend . . . my mind was like “haizz . . this time I can’t lari for this donation already “ . I just donate some money to them . . .after that my friend told me this society maybe is “fake” , I ask him why . . . and he ask me “is it the society location is in ipoh” and I said “yes” . . . . then I friend 100% confirm it’s “tipu” because they purposely put far place like ipoh so that we can’t find them “ Distance btw klang and ipoh is around 100km” . I just replied to my friend . . “its ok as long as I really think that I’m helping them will do “ . That night is so miracle , I still can walk to the car with conscious mode even I drank 2 beer . . . HAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! and luckily my parents sleeping before I came back home , if they see my “red” face sure scold me . . . .ToT

Sunday, October 18, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "RUShING liTTLE SUnDay . . ."

Write a comment