MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE

No . . . .

SIGH . . . . Three weeks of semester break is almost finish , 3 more days left and I’m still haven’t get used to it . . . . I mean the “reality” of “2nd semester” is around the corner . Overall for this holidays is quite “ sleepy “ for me . . . I was saying that everyday I almost get more than 10 hours sleep time that is far more sufficient for normal people . ARGH . . . so enjoyed my sleep this three weeks . . . . without any disturbance from my parents , smelled enough “ fresh air” in Klang city . . . . rather than K.L air coz it’s freaking Stinks and Polluted . Good News , my arm is finally pumped a little few cm . . Hahahaha . . . . technically should say its more “ HARDER “ than last times . . This three weeks seriously I worked almost 1 hours everyday on exercises without any “ leave” . . . It’s PAIN , It’s Torturing , and it’s tired of working the same exercises everyday and such HARD . . . sometimes I really can felt the PAIN . . . . . and many of my friends are not agreed with my action . Actually , they didn’t have experiences about “build – up” . I’ll always remembered the word from my previous coach “( build-up means pain . . . so when you felt any pain means its taking effect , don’t stop working until u get tired or fatigue )“ Coz he really right . . . (pain = build-up) theory is always must obey . So only method of get rid of this soreness , is to take some medical treatments , also can called “massage” . . . hahaha . . . . refreshing ! ! ! ! !

Erm . . . . nothing else to complaint about anymore . Because this is the “way” I used to live with . Anyway , I’m ready for my second semester . . .all subjects seemed “ changed their name” . All brand new subjects and level s but I will try my very best ! ! !

Thursday, October 1, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "No . . . ."

Write a comment