MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE


This three weeks is gonna be “oily “ for me , too food delicious Klang food is waiting for me . . . .ARGGGHHH ! ! ! I can’t do that . . .I can’t consumes too Much of Food , my weight is increasing . . .and I can’t imagine this three weeks of eating + drinking +sleeping +playing . Yesterday I started to do exercises again at my house . . Right , is in my house for sure . . . its been 2 months I never touched my exercises equipment , always busy for my K.L life and mostly doing my exercises at gym . Though I gym-ing for this 2 months , but I never underestimated my own exercises equipment at house , because those things whom make me “cut off” my previous 13kg fats in just one and a half months ! ! !
2 hand grabbing 8 kilo dumb-bell and repeat the up-down motion for 39 times non-stop is not gonna be easy for me , but that’s the secret of pumped out the muscle ! ! ! After half hours . . .God Damm It . . .my arm getting sore , but I’m didn’t stop the session and keeps on increasing 10 times each . At last . . .my energies is running out , I can felt my whole body muscle fatigue by “screaming STOP “ . It freaking tired but I enjoyed the process because the Result is more concern for me . . . Tomorrow morning it’s PAINFUL FEELINGS FOR MY WHOLE BODY as everytimes when I do this kind of exercises , second day will be pay-off feelings .
As expected , I can’t even “lift up” my arm properly , WAHHHH . . . its extremely PAIN PAIN PAIN . . . I can’t barely explained that soreness of muscle . But my “spirit” wouldn’t fade out as I promised to myself that this three weeks I must show some RESULT . . .After my dinner which at 7pm , I began to planned my “ activities of exercises motion” 8pm , I prepared to go upstairs and (1)going to my guest-room (2)switch off the fan (3) opened the window to enable air-flow (4)switch on the radio to energize my “ spirit “
As all arrangement settled , I started to do the same exercises . . . . . . . . a lots of “ ARGHH “ and “WAHH “ and “PAIN “ can be heard inside the room . It seems like my muscle still can’t afford to do SUCH terrible action . . . But unfortunately , I still keep on continue . . . I didn’t care how much pain and sore felt in my whole body . . . . my spirits just flowed through-out my entire blood vessels and I already forgotten the PAIN word ! ! Luckily that “ SPIRIT “ give me some kind of saviour from dying pain . . . I like this kind of satisfaction . . .
Hope this spirit can accompany me for three weeks time , because I afraid to shivered and frightened from doing excess of gym . . Anyway. . I will appreciate every moment , EXERCISE EXERCISE EXERCISE . . . .

Sunday, September 20, 2009 Posted in | | 1 Comments »

One Responses to "Rehab Time"

  1. dreamking38 says:

    Whoa, you are soooooooooooo hardworking, but I particularly deny your action. Don't live your holiday in torturing way, enjoy it with your true heart. By the way, this is just my opinion :)

Write a comment