MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE


Today is my HE (Malaysia History) exam . . . and I'm very pleased and happy that all the questions is quite ' Ok ' for me . . . Yesterday I memorized all 4 chapters Notes . It's freaking my whole mind to memorized this whole notes . . . . (morning revise ,evening revise , afternoon revise , night revise ,even 1am also revising)

I can say it's worth for this few days of hard work . . . . Because I can answered all the question given , especially objective part , ' piece of cake ' to me . .. . . Hahaha ! ! ! Maybe I can score 27 out of 30 . . . .

But the essay parts is quite . . .(average) I just memorized the points without getting know any further information , so when those question comes out . . . I remember the point , problem is I can't expand it with more frequent .Gosh ! ! ! but I answer it with ' common sense ' . . . . hope it can help ME to rescue some of the marks . . . .

Today I back KLang . . . . . .Next monday got math exam and I should be back , but some VIP birthday I just can't ' absent ' . Otherwise I will be killed . . . . . Lucky thing is that today i take KTM , the train didn't crowded by people . So I can have a seat and listened to my GOOD MUSIC . . . . SSSShow no sympathy to those people whom standing . . . HAHAHA ! ! !

Saturday, September 5, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Lucky Saturday !@#$%^&*"

Write a comment