MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE


It's almost 9a.m , my heart starts pumping , feeling of nervous straight go into the center of my brain . . . . this is the first time I'm sitting for my college exam , which also consider as FINAL EXAM . . . Luckily I'm already prepared my Jacket in case the exam hall was 'ice coated ' . . . . when I entered the exam hall , I just heard a middle ages lady keeps on talking the ' rules and regulations ' regarding our exam intruction


1) no ' giraffe ' neck = dishonest behavior

2)no discussing during exam , technically should be 'no talking '

3)bring along authorisation slips and student cards

4)fill in our personal information into that small paper ' looks like a cheque for me' because need to fill in some figure and word . . . .which extremely miserable ! ! !


After we had finished our ' fill in the blank ' . . . . the time is already 905am , GOSH ! ! ! ! !

All of this are wasting my precious time . . . HOw I going to finish this ENGLISH PAPER

with only 1 and 45 minutes ? ? ? ? Luckily many of my friends are same hall with me , then

of course they are ' surrounding me ' (sitting right , left . infront , and back to me ) Before the

exam starts , we are 'discussing' t how to 'fill in the blank ' for their personal information . .

.Unfortunately all of them can't understand what I was trying to explain . Never mind , I

calling the 'middle ages lady ' to teach them . . . HAHAHAH ! ! !

Seems like times running out of our expectation . . . an hour passed , and i still working for

my section B . . . . suddenly some of us get SHOCKED by a guy infront of my friend seat .

He is finished his paper and submitted to one of the officer . HOLLY COW , what kind of

power can u finish all the questions with only an hour ? ? ? ? But some of us already

understood the ' MEANING ' behind this . . . . that guy 100% give up his exam and ready to

re-take this paper in NEXT SEMESTER ! ! ! ! It jusst impossible to finish all question with

only 1 hour. . . . ' I only done my section B and C with 1 hour ' still got section C waiting for

me . . . .

15 minutes left and I 'm haven't finish my final paragraph essay YETTT ! ! ! But i tried to

finish it on TIME as soon as possible . . . . . I think i chose the WRONG title for my essay . .

. this title damn weird and a bit foolish ! ! ! I don't think I will did well in my esssay ! ! !

(because I radom write the climax simply because the time not allow me to expand it more

further)As the officer called us to stop writing . . . my expression was (STOP BOTHERING

ME , I'm WRITING HERE ) But I submitted to the officer with reluctant emotion .

WHy I want to choose this STUPID TITTLE AS MY ESSAY ! ! ! GOSH . . . . .

Thursday, September 3, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "my first day of Exam ! ! !"

Write a comment