MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE


This weekend , I've been thinking for this 'problems' which occurred to me . . . . . sometimes I

thought this problems will solve as time passes but actually it just can't . . . . every times my tears

keep on dropping when I'm recalling the situation that faced this few days . If they're my girl

friend, I would be more better because if we're not happy we can choose to leave each other , but

problem is they are not my girl friend ,can't simply say leave or be together . Three words can

describe my feelings for this 'problems' , despair . . . . . loneliness . . . . . disappointed .


Still remember every time when I got a lot of emotional feelings need to be express out , only

way is to share my feelings with them . Haha . . . I know maybe they're quite reluctant to hear

what I was trying to say or lazy to know it , but unfortunately that's the way I trying to let them

know about my life and situation . After I don't know when I was having some argument with

them , I admitted some times I do have some bad temper behavior on bad mood . Since then , I

seldom talk with them , not even the feelings that hidden inside my brain . GOSH ! ! ! ! I really

felt lonely in this weekend , no talk , just music and studies accompanied with me . My favorite is

talking but not for this weekend , all because of this 'problems' . This afternoon , I just got a

sudden intention to get back to them . . . . . but I just can't make it . I can't ' pass ' my ego

personality . REGRET word displayed on my FOREHEAD , I shouldn't start this argument from

the beginning . . . . . . . the solution for me now is to WAIT . . . . waiting for the chances to come ! !

! ! Suddenly I recalling the issues of (WHY I WANNA CREATE BLOG) ? ? ? ? This question

been bothering me since now . . . . . firstly my reason is because I influenced by my secondary

school friends 's blog , one day I accidentally saw my friend's personal message displayed a blog '

address . . . . I was thinking why that 'stupid' guy will have a BBBLLOOGG ! ! !

Unbelievable matters for me , as I was

concern that his writing skill and personality wouldn't allows him from creating a blog ? ? ? ? But

I still pressed the link and see his ' work of art ' . . . . the result is really surprised me . . . although

his word is unproper matters but I can seen that his word is full of touching feelings , especially a

tittle that wrote by mandarin word . . . I tried myself very hard to see the content of this '

mandarin article ' . I was touched after saw his article . . . . I can't recall it back the content but

it's something to do with his love relationship .

Maybe that's the ' feelings ' that inspired me to go into this BIG NEW WORLD (blog)that

full of anonymous around the world . Starting I just want to express all my feelings that been

through in daily routines . But I'm touched that all my friends especially my secondary school 's

friends 'accidentally' discovered my blog , and give me some advices , Thanks . . . . . . .

But this moments , A lots of doubts hanging on my mind , (WHY I WANNA CREATE

BLOG)
? ? ? ? But actually the REAL REASON I created this blog . . . . . . . . after few minutes I

've found my CONFIRMED ANSWER , actually is not inspired by my friend's blog . Is because

there's no other way for me to SPEAK OUT MY VOICES in my mind . . . . this is the only way of

releasing my ' word ' that hidden inside my MIND . . . . . Luckily everyday I can chat with my

friends , but at night only way is to speak with BLOG ! ! ! ! !

Sunday, August 30, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "The 'reason' of SECRET T0T"

Write a comment