MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE

Its been a tired moment for me today.....simply because yesterday I've trained myself too much during gym 'lesson'. Now whole body muscles sore or arching like being punched by hammer . Actually there's no doubt know the feeling of tender muscles for hours, and sometimes days after working out . But, is that tenderness good or is it bad? Should your muscles ache after exercise?


I think the recovery time is needed for healing and redevelopment of the muscle takes plenty days , Gosh.....why am i suppose to SUFFER myself in doing this STUFF... But sometimes muscle soreness is a good thing for me . Because that's the only way for me to REMEMBER the past (big sized) . My firend totally useless guy . Evertime , I usually working out using weightlifting machine must lift at least 50kg for 39times in order stretched our muscle more effectively . He simply lift up 10kg for only 10 or 15 times , he said that he don't want to lose his arm...Holy Shit ,what kind of exercise are you doing HERE ! ! !haizzz....

After went to gymm...I still ned to play badminton for 2 hours with my friends . Afraid of losing my legs energy before I still afford to attend another gym session .

waiting for that moment....that moment which can guild me to Healthy Lifestyle....=D

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "exercise lesson..."

Write a comment