MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE



Finally . . . . . . . . . . . finally this wednesday I can get back to Klang , every time I'll be tremendously excited and happy . . . . . . Because I can spend my entire times with my family by talking , sleeping , shopping , eating and most importantly ' salary time ' Hahahaha . . . . Normally , I be getting back Klang every friday afternoon when I finished my History subject .

But this week is different . . . know why ? ? ? This week I decided to skip 2 days classes which is thursday and friday . next week I'll be having our last semester exam or should be final examination , so no attendance is record during this week's classes .(mean we're free to skip our classes) . Our friends planned to skip the IA(accounting) lecture since the lecturer so ' fierce ' and always banned us from talking during lectures . But I strongly suggested that we should ' see ' our accounting lecturer one last time before we 're regret ' Actually I lazy to back so fast' . But after I'm back Klang only I realized that this decision that I had made is truly wrong . . .

After listened the lecturer mumbling for around 2 hours , our guys began 100% awaken from our dreams . . . . because during the lectures me and my another friend are listening to music without paying ' full attention ' of what that (fierce lecturer) trying to explain . We 're packing our bag and ready to get back klang as soon possible , I just afraid the KL SENTRAL is crowded by rushing people . But luckily , the LRT station is not as many people as I've expected , maybe I still got chances to have a seat inside the LRT . As usual , when we're arrived the KLCC station there's a lots a lots of peoples included foreign tourists occupied the LRT without any empty spaces left . I also damn shy while ' sticked ' with a young girl in the LRT , 'I think she 's younger than me one year ' , and she's also keep on smiling at me , maybe

At last we 're arrived to our destination , but still need to take another train(KTM) and suffer for another hour only can reach my hometown , GOSH ! ! ! ! the train is 5.03pm arrive and now the time is 4.57pm , Me and my friend quickly rushed down the tunnel and queue in order to get a better seat . But unfortunately , as I 've expected the people is tremendously large , how I gonna get inside that train ! ! ! ! !

When that KTM arrived , and opened the STUPID door ,all people seems like rushing into a place of money ,why Malaysian so 'good' attitude in rushing , the peoples inside the KTM haven't out of that door ,the outside people straight away going inside without letting others out first . At first I was looking at them with a curious eyes (why they do something like that) unbelievable . After that a malay girl can't stand it anymore by getting sticked , she say WE'RE HAVEN'T OUT OF KTM STOP PUSHING US IN AGAIN with a loud tones . . . . . that time I smiling at them , but also with a disappointed feelings .I decided to wait another train because the situation really freaking me OUT ! ! ! !

15 minutes passed , the second train finally arrived , but WHY the people still so mucHH . . . . . although its not as many as the previous one . I told my friend that this time I will used all my energy to force myself in getting inside that STUPID KTM ! ! ! Finally I have managed to get inside but in ' crucial ' condition . . . . . . . I finally figure out why my friend told me that don't take train after 5 pm , because its really really really small spaces for me to stand ,or should I say can't bearly stand steady with holding a stupid hanger . That moment I do really felt a sudden headache and stomache . Headache is because the air inside is very little for so many of us to breath , stomache is because just now all people in front of me force them selves to get inside , they pushed me accidentally by their ' belly ' .

Station after station I had passed through , and seems like the people're ' disappear ' one by one , I finally can take a deep breath but a nasty breath because the surrounding is freaking stinks ' smell of sweat and fart ' Hahahaha . . . . . . . an hours later which reminded me with the time 6.25 displayed in front of my eyes . I had finally reached my Telok Gadong station which means I in Klang ! ! ! ! ! ! ! WHAT A EXPERIENCE . . . . . . a truly sweaty RIDE ! ! ! ! Hope next week I won't encounter this ever again . . . . . . . I shouldn't attend my accounting lectures and just get back Klang as soon as possible . THis lessons is just OPEN MY MIND WIDELY about what Malaysian truly are . . . . . . .MALAYSIA BOLEH ! ! ! !

A JOURNEY OF A THOUSANDS MILES OF SUFFERING MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE MISTAKE T0T

Thursday, August 27, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Awful wednesday . . . . . T0T"

Write a comment