MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE



Haizzz...1 more day left before i going back to Kuala Lumpur for college , why the time can't stop for a moment and let us finish our important work first . Maybe that's the unique of the earth , anyway I still have some times to finish my accounting homework , GOSHHH ! ! ! Why this week got 5 questions which included income statement , balance sheet , and also trial balance...how I gonna finish this all in just 3 and a half hours ? ? ? ? 'some hours of watching drama'

-2 hours later.....I'm still working on my question 4 , WHY STILL HAVEN'T BALANCE YET ! ! ! ! SO much of correction been made one by one to make my answer correct , still got 450 dollars yet to balance the whole sheet . . . How am I gonna do in order to finish this question . . . . . after that i just leave it , just leave it 450 dollars unbalance . Because I'm running out of patience . . . . .

5.3o pm showing in front of me . . . . but I still believe I have done all questions at last........finally i can continue my Warrior Orochi (psp game) . Suddenly the weather become cloudy , ightning strike sounds interrupted my mood by just a sudden . After few minutes , as I had expected , it's rained quite heavily . . . . . but know why my eyes keep on blinking again ? ? ? Yesterday go shopping with my family also encountered this situation . . . . why now I'm blinking again ? ? ? I found that blinking provides moisture to the eye by irrigation using tears and a lubricant the eyes secrete. The eyelid provides suction across the eye from the tear duct to the entire eyeball to keep it from drying out.But keeps on blinking in such speed wouldn't be normal cases . This blinking symptoms has affected my entire mood meter from 70% to 20% . I can't even open wide my mouth . . .


TODAY something really happened to me but i can't figure it OUT ! ! ! !

Monday, August 17, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "MoOdlesS =.= weaTheAr"

Write a comment