MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE


I been started my studies,or should i say 'college life' for almost 3 months...i quite enjoyed this 3 months in college.Perhaps is because the course that I had chosen 'accounting' is matched with my future path career...for this semester I only need to took 5 subject which most probably includes accounting,economics,business maths, english and finally history of Malaysian..

-But overall I am satisfied with those subject...especially economics, I like to know more about world market eversince I was ages of 14.Just a sudden interest about how and what factor can influence the whole market price,certainly is how it's reacted when recession occurs.But unfortunately ,my marks is can't even describe myself as 'economics lover'. In classes,my marks is 33 out of 40,and most of my friends is scored higher than me such as 35,36,38 and even 40...Haizzzz ! ! !

The main reason is because of my 'laziness' attitude....every night when i came back from college, the priority problems that i wanna deal is my drama addiction.Every weekday night,i can take 3hours by watching dramas and others useless stuffs..Sometimes I'm felt a sudden guilty in my mind...but after that,all concerns seems auto-cleaned and i back to drama again.

Gosh...how i gonna win my friends if I'm still act like I'm was in secondary school time(playing and enjoying).And now i hate my cousin,is because last month he introduced me a game named 'THESIMS 3'.HOLY COW....I 'm also having addiction of playing that game...TOO MANY ADDICTION WHICH TRYING TO KILL MY RESULTS....

HOW am i gonna do in order to get rid of those kind of addiction...I really can't stand it, I don't wanna get a lower marks than my friends...

Sunday, August 9, 2009 Posted in | | 2 Comments »

One Responses to "ColLeGe liFE"

  1. AShinyAspie says:

    Colleges have a large population. I personally don't even try that hard to make friends, and I still get a few. And THAT is being said by a high-schooler.

  1. DrEamIng GuyS says:

    Yes u're right...in my college there 's roughly around 10thousand,or more than 10thousand students i think....but if u have a nice attitude and a friendly personality.i sure u can make a lot of friends.

Write a comment