MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE


Actually I been working gym for roughly half year, I enjoyed the feeling of getting myself more oil-less,tiredness,and importantly is sweat-ness.Maybe I borned to be sweat.....Haha ! ! ! How to say.....should be my hormone problem eversince I'm getting thinner....I'm still remember when i was still 16 years old,my weight can say is the most 'unbelievable' size...83kg.A lot of teasing word accompany with me,when my friends like to take me as topic for making nonsense jokes,I didn't care any words of them...I keep on enjoy my teenages life by eating and drinking 'high calories stuff'.

Until I've met a girl....she is not as pretty as expected.As far as I concern, I like the way she talk with me...the kind of 'fairy tales' and 'loveliness' feelings that makes me get attracted ! ! ! !
But the problem is that...lack of confidence which faced by a lot of guys especially me ,a damn fat ass.....So during my summer holidays which still got another 2 months before 2008 arrive,I bought a lot of exercise equipment in order to lose all my 'unwanted' weights.Weeks after Weeks passed as I continue to get rid of my fats,the most prefer exercise is weightlifting, because the most advantages of doing that is to make us looked more muscular .If you just want to be firm ,then weight training is the only solution.Not to mention the running machine,usually takes me maximum 20 minutes to finish my daily schedules.By having this few exercise everyday,after 2months my secondary school is open.All my classmate and friends amazed with my 'size'.They even can't recognize me ...from 83kg to 68kg,What you think????

And i also bought a new spectacles to changed my overall look.....Although I'm succeed from losing weight,but i really wanna thanks that girl,is she who gives me motivation and determination to lose my weight.And the truth is,I noticed that I'm not fall in love with her..just I using her as my encouragement.Until now we already lost contact with each others....But I truly want to say THANKS to her...

In college...Im still working hard for my 'six pack'..I wanna make myself looked more muscular than my friends,coz honestly none of my friends is muscular enough.Even the sports activities,I chose gym as my major exercise,that 'devil trainer' is gonna 'kill' me before I still able to get my credit hours of gym.
So far so good,just hope I won't consume too much of food and maintain my exercise more frequently in my daily lifestyles.....MUSCLE MAN I"M COMING.........

Sunday, August 9, 2009 Posted in | | 2 Comments »

One Responses to "--KeEp iT FiT----keEp it mUscLe----"

  1. dreamking38 says: This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. dreamking38 says:

    wow, you have an awfully strong determination, keep it up, I'm always support you and accompany you to work out, well, let's strive for muscular body, hahaha~~~ :)

Write a comment