MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE

Its already 1.30pm , I'm reached the train and waiting for my friends arrive at Subang Jaya train statiom there . WHen I'm waiting for my stupid friend's car . . . . I started to counted how many days we never see each others before . Ermmmmm . . . . I've been thinking this issues nearly 1 minutes and finally have an answer . . . . its been 2 months since our last gathering on June . TO be honest , I really want to see my friend face whether they got any ' transformation ' ,but after that day I can confirmed that all my friends still the same pattern ' like to tease people '.


WHen my friend arrived at train station , I just headed toward that MYVI green colour and see carefully whether my friend are driving that car ! ! ! ! Luckily I got bring my tissues along , because the weather is freaking HOT . . . . and I dressed formal shirt with a black jean , its normal I'm sweating like an IDIOT ! ! ! ! Luckily my friend already prepared a lots of tissues for me . 30 minutes later , finally we arrived at Sungai Wang area ,I called my friends park near the Sungai Wang carpark , because maybe that's the cheapest parking fees I think . When we were ready to go shopping . . . . I suggested to my friends that we're going to Pavilion first only times square and then Sungai Wang .

I like to experience K.L street because it can bring some memories back to me 'macau and Japan street style ' . . . . and most importantly is that the streets surrounded by a lots of tourists . We spent roughly 7 hours playing , chating and shopping . BUt unfortunately I can't even guy a shirt or a clothes . . . . . normally my parents buy it for me , its weird if I buy it myself . . . .
We really having fun together at K .L this sunday , I hope that this moments will always become solid in my mind forever . . . . . = )

NEXT TIME MUST GO CLUBBING i PROMISE... = )

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "MY HAPPY SUNDAY NIGHT ! ! !"

Write a comment