MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE


FINALLY . . . .FINALLY I can smelled the freedom of ended my first semester exam , I never forget this exam since this is my first ( REAL EXAM ) in my college life . The last day that is accounting paper , really gave me some sort of surprises because I managed to answered all the questions given in less than 2hours ( really my very first time finish accounting paper in precise time ) . I still remember in secondary my account exam really gonna takes me more than the 2 hours time to answer all questions , overall the questions is quite OK . . ( I didn’t stuck any questions ) but after I discussed with my friends that their answer some are different with me , I started to get panic ! ! ! Hope this FINAL EXAM can scored as high as possible , because Maybe I can get some “subsidies money” or “cool gadgets” from my dad . HAHAHA . . . . .

If this exam finished , means I have 2 weeks left before my second semester to be arrive , I love it although just 2 weeks , 2 weeks I can :

1)eat Bah Kut Teh as much as possible

2) sleep until 11 or 12 pm in order to reach sufficient “energy”

3)have a better or good communication with my family members

4)listen my grandmother speaking Hokkien(even though I not quite understand hokkien)

5) extra time to play games (fallout3 +thesims3+fear2+disgaea2+dirt2+nfs:shift and much more)

6)watching M.U lose and LIVERPOOL win . . .

7)eat proper and healthy home dinner ( outside food M.S.G contained )

8)see and look how is klang situation going . . .

9)invite my cousin go have some supper

10) hang out with my old friends . . (football +mvie+games +u named it . . . .)

Yesterday the second after exam , our guys can’t wait to release all the “stress” by singing at Green Box located at Sungai Wang . . 10am go for karaoke (GOTTA BE KIDDING ME)our voices still haven’t balance yet in morning . As we arrived at there , seems like the Green Box still “empty singers” and just thirteen of us . After that worker show us the karaoke room that we book (Damn Huge) I never been in such V.I.P room before . . .must thanks our very Leader (T.C.Y) , assistant leader (me) just a name without any important contribution . Hahaha . . .

But after all , we having a Great Time at there (singing + joking + eating + teasing + hugging + talking + walking) = (worth the price)

But there’s not perfect , still got some problems

1)(the food that I’ve ordered = porriage is damn AWFUL )but still , I finished it all since I’m freaking hungry.

2) I can’t sing that song named (mou lai) . . . haizzz . . .HAHa

3)Some of those girls afraid to sing . . . (afraid to show their ‘own’ talent)

During the singing contest , our guys ( I mean me) only managed to sing three full songs , I can’t the name of those songs but damn embarrassing , I singing mandarin songs but problem is I can’t read some of the word (suddenly get stucked when singing until full emo ) . All people laughing at me . . .haizz . . . both my friends tried to ‘translate those word to me ‘ and give me sing more easily . .. but still is the SAME problem . Maybe I should sing English songs instead of mandarin songs .

The whole process ( L.K.H is the BEST singer ever) haha . . .

We finished at 1pm , then started to leave the Green Box and heading to Times Square for MOVIE . . . GOSH ! ! ! I was thought that Final Destination is very nice and long movie , but after we watched that ‘blooded ‘ movie . . . . my good impression started turned YUCKKK word . . .the movie full of FAKE (high tech) blood and cruel scene , for me is damn GROSS ‘geli’ . . . (that girls head disappear and spilt into pieces) . . . . the climax is THE MOST SUCCKKK part . . . all three character dead together and shown in bone scene . I can rate this movie 0 out of 5 star . We should watch ‘UP’ since it’s OK for below 18 ages to watch (I’m still haven’t past my birth) . At least today I bought a cap for myself instead of shoes . . . .(if buy shoes = nt enough money to get back klang)

HOPE THIS 2 WEEKS CAN HANG OUT AGAIN . . .COZ I’M CAN’T HESITATE TO PLAY PLAY PLAY . . . . . .

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "THE DAY AFTER FINISH EXAM . . . . (^-^)"

Write a comment