MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE


Yesterday I'm so Down . . . . . that kind of down is totally flooded my entire mind ! ! ! But after I'm back from college , my housemate "koko" ( I always call him as koko since he older than me 4years ) . He and his girl friend want to bring me goes to Sushi KIng for dinner since that day got promotion , all plate no matter what colour also charges Rm2 ! ! ! We end up by waiting for nearly 1 and half hours . . when we are called by the waitress to be sit at certain place . Four of us keep on "grabbing" any sushi that's infront of us . . . keep on eating and eating until my "down" mood disappeared . . . during the hours we not just eating , I also chit chatting with them and tell them why today my mood so "down" . . . Suddenly my "koko" housemate suggested that after we finish our dinner , we go drink some beer to help cure my mood back . And I didn't rejected , straight away say "yes" to him . After we finisd our dinner it's already 10pm . After we went back our house , I take shower and around 1140pm . . . we're ready to get drunk . . .

We went to a club . . . generally it's not a club but a restaurant that still open at midnight . . .a nice environment because its good to watch football in such ... Indeed , when the waitress ask us for orders , my housemate straight away said " Heineken big bottle" and I was like (oh my god , don't kill me coz I'm not good in drinking beer) . He say beer is the best method to cure my mood . . . that's why he purposely drive me here for beer . . . But I can confirm one thing is that , I not goood in beer because in my whole life , I only drank 2 or 3 bottle of beers in small sized . . Tonight is a big sized bottle Heineken . . .oh shit tonight I sure faint . And my expected result was right , at 1.30am , we're ready to get back house , when I stand up from the chair . . . suddenly I was like floating in the air , my mind can't bear anymore stuff which is too blur blur images . . .and I can't even walk in straight line , that moment I know I'm already drunk . . I faster called my fren to "balance" me to the car . When we reached home . . . I can't even think anything positive , my brain is like filled with 10kg stuff . . . so heavy so heavy . . . . my housemate said it's normal for me since I first time drink beer without any water . . . In just few minutes I lying on my bed and sleep till tomorrow . Maybe the alcohol does give me some effect , this morning I'm late for my 10am lecture class , and thanks for alcohol giving me such a distract night ! ! !

Next time I won't drink any beer to cure my mood . . . coz its so costly ! ! ! and if my parents know what I've did yesterday , they sure KILL ME . . . I don't wanna ruined my "good boy" images . . .

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Down Down DOwn . . . ."

Write a comment