MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE

Last week after my exam finished....I already started to enjoyed my life to fullness by going out and shopping with all my friends,as I know "holiday week=spend money week" I never doubt of this word...coz from last week till now,just a week and a half...I already spent more than RM500+ ,45percent of overall spending used in food and entertaiment activities...the rest in new clothes...I think this time I'm in big trouble...I shoudnt spend so much since nw the holiday haven't over yet....but sometimes when friends ask me out for "tea break" I just can't say "no" to them...maybe bcos I dnt knw how to reject people request....But truly,i can't continue this behavior again.... (ToT)


Friday, February 5, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "oh my god...."

Write a comment