MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE

WAHH . . . . This CNY to me was tremendously GREAT ! ! !

Slightly different from last year, coz my aunt and her family

back klang celebrated with us. Which mean I got extra ang pao .

. wahaha ! ! ! From day 1 to 5 we just keep on bsy of visiting

relatives house. Technically, it's not ang pao issue. Is to spend

more time and get to know each other with some 'nt quite

familiar' relatives. I can't even recognize some of them . . .

Tonight my mom told me this year my ang pao mny increased

30% from last year, which is Rm1000+. She ask me whether

wanna deposit the whole mny into bank ? ? ? my mind keeps

on struggling
( Can I spend some of it ???) But unfortunately, I scare to

say so . . .coz before CNY and my holiday, I over-spent a lot of

money. If I still asking this kind of question to her . . . I'm gonna

screwed for sure ! ! ! ! so . . . . Better think before Speaks


Mobile Blogging from here.

Friday, February 26, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "HUAT AHH ! ! !"

Write a comment