MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE


Why recently so many people starting to step toward a new experience.

Can we just be as same as the old time (5years ago) ? ?

My mind was muddled with a lot of stupid thinks . . . .

I should not figure so much issues about this . . .

But sometimes I just cannot control myself . . .

And it's totally a wasting of time . . .

Coz I'm not eligible of being part of it .
. .

Or maybe it's too "mature" for me to play ? ? ?

My thinking is childish and cannot really understand people's intention . . .

But still, best friends always be along with me without any delays . . .

Whenever or whatever, I'll managed to spend some of my time hanging out with them . . .

Perhaps for me now, most importantly is friendships . . . no other contaminated thinking's possibilities again . . .


I need some time away from this, and rekindle the true of ME . . .










Thursday, March 4, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Uncertain feelings . . ."

Write a comment