MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE


Yeah u can have tons of friends around you, but a really best friend is a person you can really trust, someone you can tell your secrets to and they can keep it a secret, someone to cheer you up when you're sad and someone that's always there for you. . . and cross the boundary of everything that normal friends does. . . such as they won't haggle any tiny problem with you. For me, I think both of us not jst a nrmal definition of best friend, but really a best friend that cross the definition of Brother . . .No matter what happen, we still will spend some time hanging out, of course with a lot of friends together, he will introduces his college fren to me, and of course I will introduce some of my college fren to him . . . now all his college friends almost I met before, coz I went 'Karaoke Contest' with them before ! ! ! Sometimes I just felt guilty to him, coz almost every time when some of our old fren 'jio' us for Mamak or 'higher class abit punya cafe'. I only transportation tool is him, or some of my old fren ask me for drinks . . . I got no transport, I will consider my best friend to fetch me there . . although my best friend doesn't knw them well, but I will say ' go la, u can knw them more well and I can belanja you' . After tht, he will agree to fetch me go . .haha ! ! ! Every when jst both of us out for drinks or foods, our pattern is ' this time u belanja, nxt time i belanja ' . . . .except some dinners tht really gonna hurt 'bad' on our wallet . . we will pay our own meal only . . When only both of us on a table with 2 drinks at a cafe, we can roughly spent at least 2hours only for chit-chating, both us are 鸟人 tht's why can say so much 鸟话!!I still rmb last 2years when we 're still form 5, which also EuropeCup 08 season, we're not gather together watching football at mamak, but watching at house with our own. . . but we 'phone' each other by talking about the matches and also (+) 鸟话!!we can talk from 1st match until end match which nearly 1 and half hour . . . (nvr gonna forget tht) coz talk until my housephone no battery . . . damn INSANE ! ! I always a good listener, I always listen to his secrets and gives some advice to him when he's in troubles, and mostly is me who needs more help than he does . . . nxt week maybe I will organize a 'yamcha' plan at BukitTInggi, Hope can call all friends together and hav FUN ! !

Friday, March 12, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "DEFINITION OF BEST FRIEND"

Write a comment