MUSIC IS MY LIFE

MUSIC IS MY LIFE


How many of you were watching last time when Tiger Woods won the PGA Masters Golf Championship to move him onto a grand total of nine Major Championships??? I guess probably ages like us wouldn't prefer watching golf match coz it's FREAKING BORED to watch some fellows trying to hit a small little ball to a small hole . . . There is no exception for me as I hate watching golf sport either. But this monday my fren told me that he wanna play golf at Subang Jaya's golf "course". He want me to accompany him as only his other frens not interested on playing golf ! ! So . . . I say YES to him since i never play golf before. When we arrived the golf course, just both of us there . . . as the time only 430pm "INSANE HOT CONDITION". Before i start, my fren teach me the basic skill of GOLF, position . . . hand motion . . . angle of swing ! ! After that, each of us ready to play by holding a golf club, me using woods that my fren said it used for long-distance fairway or long shots, where he used an irons that mainly for short-distance shots. Although my fren learned before the basic skills, but both of us looks like a noob amateur as we keep on missed the shots, or hitting the ball in different direction. Seriously, golf needs a lot of energy, very interesting as it completely turned my thinking around as far as golf only a simple sport to play. We been playing at there for roughly 1 and half hour. . . . our hand started to feel the 'muscle cramp', knee pain, shoulder pain . . .but actually it is very common injuries suffered. He was so happy because he finally got a partner willing to play golf with him, and he requests me to accompany him every thursday at 4pm. I guess its also a good thing for me, coz I can get extra exercise for another sport ! ! YAHOO . . . .

Friday, March 19, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Thursday = Golf day"

Write a comment